Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Silk Flower Arrangements

I added two silk flower arrangements to my home decor. This first arrangement I'm using on top of the television hutch.  I replaced an arrangement that had been perched up there for YEARS.  It was clearly time to go.  I love the colors and the huge magnolia blooms this arrangement offers.  There is even a feather tucked away!

This next arrangement I am using on my coffee table in the formal living room.  I added a mirror that I purchased last year from Kirkland's.  The colors are just perfect for this room.  I love the way each end swoops up and gives it that grand appearance look.

The person that put these arrangements together is truly talented.  I don't know who they are because I found both of these arrangements at GOODWILL.

Booyah!!

Linking to:

http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-us-wednesdays-34.html

Charm Bracelet Diva

4 comments:

  1. I took my daughter to Goodwill for the first time this weekend - scored some fab boots for Halloween :) Stopping in to follow from the Wednesday hop. Hope you can visit soon and return the favor. www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second one is my favorite! Don't you just love Goodwill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Shauna and I'm headed to your page now!!

    I love me some Goodwill Grammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great scores! And you're right, the feather is a nice touch! (They're all the rage these days, aren't they?) Thanks for linking up over at Club G.W {Godwill} with Charm Bracelet Diva! Have a great week!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete