Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Lonely Squirrel

Is this not the cutest little squirrel nut bowl you ever did see?  It caught my eye immediately in Goodwill.  $2.  End of story...in the cart it went.  I love the color and the detailing of the "nut"...the squirrel perched up there is just perfect.  I knew exactly where this was going to go!

Perfect for the kitchen table setting!!  No worries...the white spray paint is in a safe place.  I would never touch this piece!  I love it just the way it is!

Linking to these parties!

House of Grace

6 comments:

  1. That little squirrel dish is the cutest, & I can't believe that you found it at GW! One man's trash, another man's treasure -- oh, so true! Thank you so much for visiting & following my blog. Happy weekend!
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what??? My dad has that same squirrel dish at his place in FL. Yes, he's a snow bird. My aunt gave it to him so he wants to keep it forever. I never thought of taking it for my fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your squirrel dish is very cute! How I wish I had a goodwill close to my home. Thanks so much for stopping by and following me. I'm now your newest follower!
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mtashie!! He's so cute!! Between the two of us, Goodwill should have a great year this year!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is true!! I can't wait to see what they've got today....and our Goodwill transfers their stock around on Fridays from other Goodwill...when you're "in the click" you're "in"! lol

    ReplyDelete