Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ooops I Did It Again!

I found another bargain at Goodwill.  I spied these 4 plates several weeks ago.  I'm not sure why they were not snatched up.  The price was $2.99.  I just could not for the life of me figure out where I would put them.  Yesterday, I just needed to get out of the house after a long day at home.  I was headed to Walmart and did a quick stop at Goodwill on the way.  I saw the plates again and bought them.

 Here's a pic.  These 4 plates were taped  together and I thought they were all the same.  To my surprise, each plate had a different design on it.  That was a great surprise.

Aren't they just gorgeous?  I've decided they are going in my laundry room.  I'll find a plate rack for them soon.  I have one wall I can decorate in there and this will be one of the first things I decorate it with.  Have you noticed the green trim around the plate?  Perfect!  The brown will bring in the brown walls of the kitchen.  I don't know what I've been thinking by not getting these the first time I saw them!  I've got to get done with the project of painting the laundry room.  It will be so much more pleasant to go in there with everything completely organized and to actually have decor on the walls!  I loathe painting.  *sighs*

Linking to these parties!
At Home With K

No comments:

Post a Comment