Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Gobble! Gobble!!

I was browsing down the aisles of Goodwill and what did I see??  Two turkey candle holders.  I turned them over to check the price.  What did it say?  $2.99.  Plus, their was a sticker on the bottom that said "Pier One".  They would be perfect for my dining room table and I would certainly light the candles during our Thanksgiving dinner.  Cha-Ching in the cart they went.  They were a clay pottery color.  I actually liked the color, but I knew I would be painting them soon.

So....I failed to take before pictures, because I had a can of spray paint in my hand and there was no time to stop and go back inside for a camera.  Okay.  I was lazy.  We had been at a kiddie birthday party out of town most of the day and I was dreaming of spray painting those turkeys All. Day. Long.

So....here's the end result....



Sighs...now what to do with that can of spray paint!!!!  There's so much spray painting to be done....

*skips off*

Linking up with this party!

http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/savvy-homemade-monday-12/

http://mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com/2011/10/ta-da-tuesday-9.html

http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2011/10/10-uses-for-your-pumpkins-after.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UnderTheTableAndDreaming+%28Under+The+Table+and+Dreaming%29

http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com/2011/10/open-house-party_19.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NoMinimalistHere+%28No+Minimalist+Here%29

Charm Bracelet Diva

At Home With K

The Thrifty Home

8 comments:

  1. Love them. You have a great "bang for your buck" find. Had to laugh about all you could think is I have spray painting to do. So understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Vewey Funny! ;) I'm still spray painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the turkey candle holders. I have a small collection - and I'm trying to keep it small. But I would have bought those in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your turkey candle holders are so cute! You gotta love spray paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mtashie, this was a great idea! They look so modern and fresh in white! You know I love a great deal and these were a great find!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute candle holders and perfect for Fall decorating. Thanks for sharing these at the Open House party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I spray paint everything... even myself a few times LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone....no telling what color they will be next year!

    ReplyDelete