Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family Time

Today is about spending time with our family.  Our daughter, Christina is here with her husband and our beautiful grand-daughter Sophia.  We have a very short time to be with them since they only arrived Thursday evening and will be heading to Disney World on Sunday.  Today is the last day to really spend time with them.  I had the pleasure of having all of my grown children and both of my grandchildren with me on Friday.  We've planned to do some thrifting together today...this passion runs in our family!  The local Catholic Church is having a rummage sale this morning....can I say that I will be there or what??!

I have one very small request.  I've been blogging since Mid-August and I'm really enjoying it.  I'm surprised anyone actually reads my blog.  The traffic feed tells me different!  However...please join my site so I can be a big shot?! MKay?!  I know it's a hassle, but I'd really appreciate it.  I would like to know who you are and your comments make my heart sing!  I love getting feedback!

Perhaps some treasures to share with you tomorrow?!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time when all the family can be together. I am now a follower of yours. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grammy!! I'm following you as well!

    ReplyDelete