Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2011

This Little Pig Went To My House.....

Instead of a PJ day....plans changed quickly after my post today.  We had an all day event down in Tallahassee, FL at all of their Goodwill stores.  I know I promised to share with you what I did yesterday...but THIS just could not wait. I was in heaven.  I fainted.  I regained consciousness.  I love LOVE LOVE it.  It was $12.99.  It was perfect.  The Neely's from the Food Network show would bow before me....

Ready?  Hold on to your seats...

Here little piggy...okay...I'll show you all of her and stop teasing...
I mean seriously?  Does it get any better than THIS?  Her hands are empty at the moment...I'll be looking for some wooden spoons to place in her hands.  I'm thinking I may do a antique brownish rub over her...just to catch and enhance the creases.  When she's all done...I'll put up another pic of her.  But...you know...I...I...just love her.  The Paula Deen plate may get moved...I'll play around with all of that, but I think Miss Piggy has found her home in my kitchen!  We went to 4 Goodwills today.  It was fun.  It just always is!  I didn't buy hardly anything...Hannah dollared us to death...but she had some nice finds.

That's all I've got for now...I need to go stare at my pig now.  I can't wait to show you yesterday's finds at our local Goodwill!  That's tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment