Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More on the Mystery Pic from Yesterday!

Remember this from yesterday's blog?
It looks like a beautiful cantaloupe all nestled in some flowers....
Is that kumquat's?  Yes it is!
Is that an artichoke?  Yes it is!

Okay...enough of my silliness.  By now you surely have guessed that this is the most amazing flower arrangement for a dining room you've ever seen.  Maybe that's just me?  Anyway...I fell in love with it.
Look at the huge container this is in.  It's very heavy and has a beautiful Tuscan looking design on it!
Here's a full pic of it on my dining room table.  I added very large votives on each side with candles.  I purchased these votives from Kirkland's and I've used them for several years now.  The arrangement?  Goodwill for $10.  To think I passed by it twice in Goodwill before I made the decision to buy it!  I thought it may be to large for my dining room table.  But?  Isn't large arrangements just the thing lately?  Almost every blog I read and pictures I look at have massive table arrangements on them and in the bathrooms as well! I went out of my comfort zone and purchased it.  It almost touches my light fixture above my table!  I can't wait to show you what I do with my light fixture above my dining room table during the Fall and Christmas seasons!!

Both sides of this arrangement flows down onto the table.  Love it!  The placemats that I already had were a perfect match.  For just $10....I completed my dining room table arrangement.  I only take it down during the Fall and Winter seasons.  It's perfect for Spring and Summer.  Don't you think?

I can't wait to show you tomorrow's post!  Here's a few pics to get your mind working!
What do these 3 things have in common?  Come back tomorrow and see!!  I can't wait to show you!

Check out my ad sponsors on my page.  There are some awesome deals to be found at these sites!!








No comments:

Post a Comment