Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Decor-Dining Room Table

I'm still tweaking the living/dining room area and this weekend I hope to find myself in Hobby Lobby at some point.  Take a peek at what I've created for a dining room table Fall look....

There you have it.....the placemats and the table runner on the table behind my couch match and came from Big Lots several years ago.  Last year was the first time I decorated the light above the table with some Fall garland.  I found all my garland on clearance at Big Lots. I love the look and was inspired by a fellow blogger last year.  The dinnerware are dishes found in my son's storage building that belonged to his great-grandmother.  His Aunt was generous enough to give them to me.  On the back of the plates it says "Harvest Time" by Jones Bros.  His Aunt thinks this could have been sold in a grocery store promotion a very long time ago.  I fell in love with them.  I know she would love to know that these plates are still being used.  Perfect for Fall no doubt.  The glasses I've had for 30 plus years and I won them from giving a Home Interiors party.  Remember those?? Well...some of you may.  This was a huge thing way back when...umm...when I was younger.    I placed some leaves and berries and such in the votives and wahlah the table is complete.

I hope you are decorating your home for the Fall and getting inspired from all the Fall Decor blogs that are going around.

I'm tweaking the kitchen table.......and I can't wait to show you what I did with some Dollar Tree items in the living room area.  Next post!

Linking to this party!

http://diybydesign.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-into-fall-its-party-34.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FIhyCb+%28DIY+by+Design%29

No comments:

Post a Comment