Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2011

More Santa's!

Rummaging through my "Christmas" containers stored away in my closet, I found 3 more Santa's.  I remember buying these this summer in Nashville, TN at a Thrift Store.  They had all of their Christmas decor 75% off.

I think I paid $.75 each for these.  I can't wait to figure out how I'm going to assemble the Santa Mantle this year.  My mind is spinning and I am in hopes it won't look like a giant mess.  I should really just get through Thanksgiving, huh??

Speaking of Thanksgiving....Hannah's school is out the entire week.  They've always just had 3 days off.  I can't wait to tell her, I just found this out!  I'm busy still planning and shopping ahead for the Thanksgiving menu.  I think I finally have gotten my mom to agree to only cook the turkey and she insisted on making the potato souffle.   I hope she will take my advice and stop there.  If she does, this will be the first year she's not had to haul a load of cooked food over there.  Most of which could have been cooked here.  I guess it's hard to let go and I do appreciate all the help.  This year...I just want her to relax and actually enjoy the meal.  You know the feeling....too tired to eat?!  It's always better the next day?  Those feelings. 

Guess what?  We replaced the coffeemaker!  Tomorrow's post!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Sant's, they have such interesting faces. Total score at .75! Wow!

    ReplyDelete