Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

There's An Elephant In The Room!!

If you have followed my blog at all....you know my family room has Lions, Tigers and Bears...OH MY!  Not really....more like, monkeys and dogs (chinese dogs at that)....mmmkay?  So....a couple of weeks ago while Hannah and I were on our Saturday morning thrifting adventure, I found this great elephant lamp.  I know, right?!  

Lookey....Lookey....


and what did this little treasure cost me you ask?  $6.  

 Since I made no New Years resolutions that will eventually fail if I actually call them that.  I am here to report that I've lost 10lbs and my blood sugar is down to 126.  (takes a bow)  I hope I can keep this up.

My daughter, Christina gave me a new website to take a peek at and I thought I would share it with you.  She's a health FREAK...so she knows.

The World's Healthiest Foods

I'll be incorporating these recipes into my grocery list and come up with a better healthy eating plan.  Hopefully I can cook some of these recipes and share the really good ones with you.  Wish me luck!

Now to go stare at my family room and see if there is anything I can change in there.....what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment