Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What To Do First....

I ended last year with not completing the laundry room project.  It's like this tire around my neck.  I HATE TO PAINT.  Any volunteers??  It's a must do soon though.  I've got to get this monkey off my back.  The laundry room would look so much better with a coat of fresh paint.  I think this room has so much stuff in it, that just looking at it makes it a neverending all weekend job.  I haven't been able to want to even give up my weekend for it yet.  

The holidays left me not in touch with my cozi.com cleaning schedule.  I randomly cleaned throughout the month of December, which meant...some of my weekends were days filled with cleaning again.  There was just to much going on!!  I printed my schedule off last week and somewhat did what it said.  I am in hopes this week I can tune back in and not find myself cleaning on my weekend off.

My son turns 28 on Friday.  Friday the 13th!  The exact day this 2 lb. 15 oz. guy was born.  Three days prior to the 13thI found myself on an ambulance headed about 3 hours from here to Columbus, GA.  Preemies back then were not something our hospital here could deal with.  Can I just say that I love him!  He's went through alot in his 28 years and I'm so proud of him.  We'll be celebrating this weekend!

Hannah and I did our Saturday morning thrifting adventure.  The places we go now...KNOW US well.  Heh.  I found Ryder a really cool hooded towel that looks like a dinosaur.  I can see him now running around growling.  I can't wait to show him.  I found a Bob the Builder toy that actually makes this very annoying noise...he'll love it...me....not so much!  

Hannah found another LP at Goodwill.  She has quite the collection now.  Here's a blast from the past!






 If you recognize some of these faces....well...yeah, you ARE that old.  Sorry.

I stumbled across this little item.  It was brand new...still in its plastic wrap...waiting on moi.

The writing on the top of each sheet says....To Do List.  Yeah.  I needed it.  I have lots to do!  Plus...the paper is just cute, right?

I'd like to share a site with you.  It's called www.fitday.com.  Go check it out.  I hate making New Year's Resolutions...so I won't say this is one of them.  I'll just say, I went to my doctor on Friday...started some new meds....got a tongue lashing about my out of control blood sugar and found this site.  I am officially on a diet.  I know.  I KNOW.  What's great about this site is that it helps you count your calories during the day.  It has a journal.....a place to record any exercise that you do and will calculate calories used and much more.  Hannah and I are both doing this...well because she has to do everything I do.  So...yesterday we spent the day logging every single item that we ate.  I hope we can keep this up.  It does make you aware of what you are eating for sure.  We'll see how it goes!  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  I'm not a very good dieter.

Next post...I've got an elephant I want to introduce you to!

No comments:

Post a Comment